New Rules don't work
I have a rule setup to see a code in the file name and then move that file
to a folder. This has been working for me for a long time however I have
some new codes to add to the rule list and then new instructions do not
work when running the rule. The new additions are the same as all the other
ones except of course the new rule and the new folder to move it to.
The rule sees the folder - it just doesn't see the files with the new code
in them I assume. So has anyone come across this issue? I am running the
current version.
THANKS!
to a folder. This has been working for me for a long time however I have
some new codes to add to the rule list and then new instructions do not
work when running the rule. The new additions are the same as all the other
ones except of course the new rule and the new folder to move it to.
The rule sees the folder - it just doesn't see the files with the new code
in them I assume. So has anyone come across this issue? I am running the
current version.
THANKS!