New Rules don't work

Get help. Get answers. Let others lend you a hand.

Moderator: Mr_Noodle

New Rules don't work Fri Sep 18, 2026 11:11 am • by jackreacher
I have a rule setup to see a code in the file name and then move that file
to a folder. This has been working for me for a long time however I have
some new codes to add to the rule list and then new instructions do not
work when running the rule. The new additions are the same as all the other
ones except of course the new rule and the new folder to move it to.
The rule sees the folder - it just doesn't see the files with the new code
in them I assume. So has anyone come across this issue? I am running the
current version.

THANKS!
jackreacher
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2025 8:50 pm

Re: New Rules don't work Tue Sep 22, 2026 10:05 am • by Mr_Noodle
Please go through the troubleshooting guide here: https://www.noodlesoft.com/kb/hazel-tro ... ing-guide/
Mr_Noodle
Site Admin
 
Posts: 12261
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:30 am
Location: New York City


Return to Support