Page 1 of 1

macOS 27 folders grey out

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 7:18 am
by pbain
For some reason Hazel (6.1.2) is not working on macOS 27. Folder rules that previously ran are not automatically running. When I force a rule run on a folder, the folder then grays out.

Any ideas?

Re: macOS 27 folders grey out

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 8:51 am
by Mr_Noodle
If you start a run, it will grey out until done.

I suggest going through the troubleshooting guide here: https://www.noodlesoft.com/kb/hazel-tro ... ing-guide/

Re: macOS 27 folders grey out

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 11:57 am
by pbain
I've gone through the troubelshooting guide.

Unfortunately, it's still not working. It worked fine before macOS 27.

Re: macOS 27 folders grey out

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 8:27 am
by Mr_Noodle
Can you post the results from the diagnostics listed in the guide?